st: Pseudo R-squared in ZIP negbin model

From   "Joshua P. Mersky" <MERSKY@Waisman.Wisc.Edu>
Subject   st: Pseudo R-squared in ZIP negbin model
Date   Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:46:29 -0500

I am conducting analyses using zero-inflated negative binomial regression. Unlike regular negbin output, ZIP models do not produce a Pseudo R-Squared statistic. I would like to know if there is a Stata command whereby I can produce a Pseudo R-squared statistic, or its equivalent, to determine model fit in a ZIP model.

Many thanks,

* For searches and help try: