st: Question on Removing Superfluous Data

From   Adrian Yung Hwei Ow <>
Subject   st: Question on Removing Superfluous Data
Date   Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:20:02 -0400

Hi !

I'm new to the list, and I had a short question about STATA commands.

I'm working for a professor who's trying to clean up her dataset; she
told me that there was a command in STATA that automatically kept only
the data columns used to produce result (more precisely, a command that
allows one to automatically drop columns not used for a given do file)
-- do you know what this might be?