Re: st: RE: Classifying Subjects

From   Raphael Fraser <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Classifying Subjects
Date   Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:58:47 -0500

For illustrative purposes, subject 31 would be classified as sustained
due to Trace amounts being present in 1989, 1990 and 1991. Therefore
the gaps are included when counting consecutive years. If we had
another subject with gaps, say

id    dot      protein
5     1989     T
5     1992     T
5     1993     0
5     1994     T

The above subject could not be classified due to the gaps at 1990 & 1991.