st: meta.ado

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: meta.ado
Date   Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:10:26 +0200

Dear all,

I'm try to perfom a meta-analysis using the meta command : meta ln_theta se(ln_theta). I've only 3 Hazard Ratios and ttheir SE and 95%CI.
The second table of the output reports the HR (95%CI) of the individual studies (that is, it displays the data set),
but one of them is not correct. These HR are not estimated by the meta command, since they are the individual results from
the literature review I want to combine... I can't understand why only 2 of them are displayed correctly.

Any help is greatly apreciated.

Elisa