st: RE: Error code r(603)

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Error code r(603)
Date   Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:04:46 +0100

. error 603
file could not be opened

Your guess is as good as ours on this information.
Perhaps you are attempting to work in a folder
or directory in which you have no rights to operate.

Often best to take these problems to tech-support,
but they are going to want a lot more information,
starting with what operating system you are using.

Rozilee Asid