st: Re: running segments of a do-file

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: running segments of a do-file
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:38:14 -0400

Open the file in the do-file editor and use the mouse (or pointing device) to select the contiguous set of lines that you want to run, and hit the Run icon. I use that all the time, and expect that would work even in Windows.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics