Re: st: RE: Hurdle, etc programs up

Subject   Re: st: RE: Hurdle, etc programs up
Date   13 Oct 2005 19:13:41 +0100

Thanks Joe, I will try to work with these programmes and let you what I got with my datset. Sandra

On Oct 13 2005, wrote:

The following programs have been posted and are now available for download on: _http://repec.ord/docs/ssc.php_ (http://repec.ord/docs/ssc.php)
cpoisson : censored Poisson (enhanced from -cepois-)
nbcensore: censored negative binomial zig : zero-truncated geometric
hpclg : Poisson-clog hurdle
hplogit : Poison-logit hurdle
hgclg : geometric-clog hurdle
hglogit : geometric-logit hurdle
hnbclg :negative binomial-clog hurdle
hnblogit : negative binomial-logit hurdle
I have also prepared a "generalized negative binomial with endogenous stratification" program which will also be submitted as soon as I finish a help file for it.
All programs require Stata version 9.1 in order to run. Joe Hilbe
* For searches and help try: