st: Any easy way to append commands in the review window to current do file?

From   Sean <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Any easy way to append commands in the review window to current do file?
Date   Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:34:40 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

I'm wondering whether there's a quick way to choose and append
commands executed and shown up in the review window to the current do
file? As you may have experienced, sometimes I type small commands
directly through command window instead of in the do file, whereas at
the same time I don't want to lose track of all these small steps.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

Sean