Re: st: the -missing- command

From   "Michael Blasnik" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: the -missing- command
Date   Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:33:33 -0400

I think Louis and Svend are confused about what mi() does and what arguments it expects. Since the help file says it takes a list of arguments, I think that if you type mi(var1-var6) it evaluates that as one argument that is calulated as the difference between two variables. If a command does not say it takes a varlist, then var1-var6 is not interpeted as a varlist, but a valid math expression.

Michael Blasnik

* For searches and help try: