st: test with sampling weights

From   "JP Azevedo" <[email protected]>
To   "Statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: test with sampling weights
Date   Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:09:21 -0300

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a t test with sampling weights using the svy:
tabulate option.

My understand from the help file is that it is possible to do this by using
the svy postestimation commands. However, I've looked the help and could not
figure out how to use those commands after svy: tabulate oneway.

I would like to confirm if my understand is correct and would appreciate any
examples.

Many thanks in advance,

JP