Re: st: Nonlinear regression

From   <>
Subject   Re: st: Nonlinear regression
Date   Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:40:37 -0400

Dear Maarten,
             I updated my STATA version to 8.2. I tried simplifying the model to one knot point term. That didn't work. STATA still gives the same error. I also tried changing the variable name as well as using another term instead of the 'max' function. Stata still gives me the same error

triwk- invalid name
nlspline refused query,	rc=198

But, the example that you sent works perfectly!

Thanks again for your suggestions. I'll mail you if I find the bug in my code.