RE: st: dfbeta for survival time data

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: dfbeta for survival time data
Date   Fri, 7 Oct 2005 07:33:50 -0700 (PDT)

I think that this is a new enhancement to Stata 9.
-dfbeta- now works for survival data just like for
-regress-.

I guess is time to upgrade.

Ricardo.

Yahoo! for Good