Re: st: contour plot?

From   Joseph Coveney <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: contour plot?
Date   Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:22:40 +0900

Jun Xu wrote:

I am just wondering how to make contour plots in Stata 9?
Is there anything since the original contour command by Adrian Mander?

I'm not aware of any convenient way to make a contour plot in Stata.

It's not a contour plot, per se, but would you be able to depict the
relationship you want to show or communicate the message as intended by
using a sunflower plot?  See W. D. Dupont and W. D. Plummer, Jr., Using
density-distribution sunflower plots to explore bivariate relationships in
dense data. _The Stata Journal_ 5(3):371-84, 2005.

Joseph Coveney