Re: st: Plotting string variables with sencode

From   Joanna Carrington <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Plotting string variables with sencode
Date   Thu, 06 Oct 2005 16:20:56 +0100

Thank you very much Roger, it's always the simple things one misses! You have been a brilliant help.

Thank you again,

Joanna