RE: st: Mata matrix to Stata matrix form

From   PNIR PUISSANCE <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Mata matrix to Stata matrix form
Date   Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:30:56 +0200 (CEST)

Ian Thank you very much for your help

--- Ian Watson <[email protected]> a �crit :

T�l�chargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com