st: Stata tools for interrupted time series

From   "Frank de Libero" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Stata tools for interrupted time series
Date   Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:37:33 -0700

Stata 9.1

I'm of my element on this, and so seeking help from the list.

Hopefully someone can suggest where I might look in the manuals (or
elsewhere) for doing interrupted time series analysis using Stata. I
suspect this is under a different name but my _findit_ came up blank. (I
tried interrupted- intervention- before after- time series.)

At this time I don't know any more than I've been asked to help with an
interrupted time series analysis.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.