Re: st: "Cut out" part of graph axis and bar

From   Taavi Lai <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: "Cut out" part of graph axis and bar
Date   Wed, 05 Oct 2005 23:38:50 +0300

Dear statalist,
My appologies for disturbance as it seems that I've found an answer from faq (strange I didn't notice it on the first time) at http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/graphics/scbreak.html
Regards
Taavi

Taavi Lai wrote:

Dear statalist,

I have a bar graph with one bar couple of times higher than the rest.
I was told to "cut out" a portion of this highest bar and corresponding axis, sth like

I experimented with axis range option with no luck and still have a separate axis as a last option, but I would appreciate your comments if/how it's possible to do such cut-outs in Stata.

Thanks in advance,
Taavi
*
* For searches and help try: