Re: st: RE: Bug in tabodds, cornfield

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Bug in tabodds, cornfield
Date   Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:53:19 -0700 (PDT)

I am sorry Nick. You are correct I should have been
more explicit. I just wanted someone to verify that
they could not get output with the -cornfield- option.

Yes my version is newer:

. which tabodds
C:\Program Files\Stata9\ado\base\t\tabodds.ado
*! version 6.3.5  17mar2005

Ricardo.

------------+-------------------------------------------------------------

------------+-------------------------------------------------------------