Re: st: RE: RE: Stata 9 (windowing and command bar)

From   "Herve STOLOWY" <stolowy@hec.fr>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Stata 9 (windowing and command bar)
Date   Tue, 04 Oct 2005 14:55:25 +0200

Dear Scott and Don:

Thanks for your help. I watched the movie and found the solution: Prefs>Manage preferences>Load preferences>factory settings.

Best regards

Hervé

Professeur/Professor
Coordinateur du Département/Head of Department
HEC Paris
Département Comptabilité Contrôle de gestion / Dept of Accounting and Management Control
1, rue de la Liberation
78351 - Jouy-en-Josas
France
Tel: +33 1 39 67 94 42 - Fax: +33 1 39 67 70 86
stolowy@hec.fr
http://campus.hec.fr/profs/stolowy/perso/home.htm
>>> dspady@ualberta.ca 10/03/05 11:25 PM >>>
Thank you for pointing out this url.  I have had many frustrating moments
with the new windows aspect of Stata 9 and the movie on this site is VERY
helpful.
Don Spady