st: RE: delimiter and ados files.

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: delimiter and ados files.
Date   Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:58:22 +0100

Apart from notepad being one of the most useless
editors in human history, I guess the issue
here may be the absence of an explicit end-of-line
character on the last line of the file. Go to
the line with -end- and press Return at the
end of the line and then re-save the file.