st: RE: help with xtreg, fe

From   "Salvati, Jean" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: help with xtreg, fe
Date   Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:39:49 -0400

Maria,

-xtreg, fe- is purely deterministic. In addition, as already stated by
Michael Blasnik, it is not an iterative procedure, and it does not
involve setting initial values. If your results are changing from one
run to the next, then it must be that your data is also changing.

I notice that there is a ";" at the end of your command line, which
suggests that your -xtreg, fe- command is part of a do file. If so, I
can only suggest that you check any data processing that is performed in
that do file (again, this was already suggested by Michael Blasnik).

Jean Salvati