st: RE: uknown error: r(9611)

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: uknown error: r(9611)
Date   Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:49:44 -0400

It usually means that there is no carriage return on the last line of the ado file.

Edward F. Blackburne writes:
> I have been working on a file and this morning received an
> error that I do not understand and Stata help has no information.
>
> after a program drop _all
>
> I called my program. Here is the results screen:
>
> xtpmg d.c d.pi d.y, lr(l.c pi y)
> (error occurred while loading xtpmg.ado)
> r(9611);
>
> Does anybody know what this means?
>
> I will note that I believe I have an unmatched brace in my
> code which I am currently tracking down, but...
>
> FYI I am running Stata/SE 9.1 for Windows
>                  Born 15 Sep 2005

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential, protected by the
attorney-client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-
public information. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from
your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
message and/or any of its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients
is not authorized and may be unlawful.