[no subject]

Dear Dr. Bruno,
I'm Andrea Sisto, a PHD student in Economics at the Univeristy of Turin. As I'm working with Prof. Zanola, I thank you also on behalf of Roberto. Our problem is that we have to account for heterogeneity in panel. This heterogeneity should be captured introducing cross-section dummy variable. But standard GMM DP estimators drop individual effect with first-difference. For ivreg2, the question was whether a FE2SLS, with a model in level with Cross section dummy variables, was a correct way to deal with dynamic  panel (our strategy was to simply instrument the dependent variable with some exogenous instruments).
Thank you for your suggestion
AS