Re:st: Queries to Statalist from a Yahoo Account

From   Chris Simpkins <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re:st: Queries to Statalist from a Yahoo Account
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:44:43 -0700 (PDT)

The Statalist feed was designed to avoid the problem of excess mail in
your inbox.  You can read all message posts in realtime using the feed and
subscribe to the Statalist digest so that you only receive one e-mail per
day (and can maintain the ability to post messages!).  The Firefox browser
permits you to collect titles (search for 'Firefox' and 'live bookmarks')
and there are a number of free news aggregators that can be found by
searching for "RSS aggregator" or "Feed Aggregator" in Google or Yahoo.
Some of the more popular ones include NewsGator, My Yahoo, My Google, and
Rojo.

To learn more about the feed:
http://statalist.blogspot.com

To subscribe to the feed use this URL in your feed
aggregator:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/statalist

Feel free to let me know if you have any problems.

-Chris

Christopher Simpkins, M.D.
Research Fellow
Department of Surgery
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine