Re: st: Location of Stata icons in Windows

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: Location of Stata icons in Windows
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:44:54 -0400

I'm not sure where the icons are, but selecting Prefs-Restore File Associations from the Stata menu should do the trick, assuming you want the full set of associations.

--Nick Winter