[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
st: -tabplot- updated on SSC
Thanks to Kit Baum, the program -tabplot- has
been updated on SSC. This program requires
Stata 8. A brief description may be obtained
. ssc desc tabplot
and a longer one by
. ssc type tabplot.hlp
The principal changes are
1. A bug fix. Previously specifying aweights always
gave the same result as did specifying fweights.
2. Support for iweights. (Just the same as fweights
3. Remarks added on -by()- option. In the previous
version, -by()- was reasonably smart, but this
was not explicit in the help.
4. Support for -recast()-. By default, -tabplot-
shows bars, but you can also -recast()- to another
appropriate twoway type. This is not a big deal
as most of the legal possibilities are not useful.
(Cartoon in New Yorker: two scientists staring at
a heap of dust. One says: "No-one wanted desiccated
elephant, but it was a great technical achievement.")
* For searches and help try: