Re: st: TextPad Editor

From   "maartenbuis" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: TextPad Editor
Date   Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:32:01 -0000

--- Raphael Fraser <raphael.fraser@g...> wrote:
> I am using TextPad as my do-file editor. I have the syntax
> highlighting feature enabled and would like to copy the contents of my
> do-file in to Microsoft Word while keeping the colors.

There is a limited posibility that will work if you want a picture in
your word document to show what TextPad with syntax highlighting looks
like. This picture can however not be edited in Word. You open in
TextPad a do file, than you press the -print screen- button on your
keyboard. This puts a picture of your screen in your clipboard. In word
you can press ctr-v to paste this picture in your word-document. You
could also paste it in your favorite picture editing software and do
some aditional editing.

hope this helps,
Maarten