st: Re: bivariate probit problem with no (0,0) observations

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: bivariate probit problem with no (0,0) observations
Date   Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

Pierre,

You have three possible outcomes: (1,1), (1,0) and (0,1). This means
that you can fit a multinomial logit model.

Friedrich Huebler