st: adjusting marker size for sts graph

From   "tony fong" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: adjusting marker size for sts graph
Date   Sat, 24 Sep 2005 22:38:15 -0700

Hi all,
I apologize if there is a simple answer to my question, but I'm having trouble changing the markersizestyle in -sts graph-. For instance, when I type something like:

sts graph, by(apiquart) connect(direct) msize(ehuge) msymbol(circle) clpattern(dash longdash dash_dot solid) title("Kaplan-Meier Survival Estimates, by API Quartile")

I am able to adjust the line style and how the markers are connected, but I can't seem to increase the size or shape of the marker so that the survivor rates would be easier to read at each spell length. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
Tony

*
* For searches and help try: