re: st: Logarithmic scales and box plots

From   David Airey <>
Subject   re: st: Logarithmic scales and box plots
Date   Sat, 24 Sep 2005 09:04:47 -0500

Nick Cox wrote an email on box plots and log scaled axes (that went very well with my morning coffee).

Having read this, I remembered I managed to get a series of box plots into Human Molecular Genetics last year (Human Molecular Genetics, 2004, Vol. 13, No. 19 2289–2301), and my heart skipped a beat! Fortunately for me, and my coworkers, I calculated my logged variables beforehand.

Thanks, Nick.

* For searches and help try: