RE: st: Re: Thanks - Problems with internet access [was: ... Collapsesyntax error]

From   Ramani Gunatilaka <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Re: Thanks - Problems with internet access [was: ... Collapsesyntax error]
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:41:20 +0000

Thanks, Thuy, I managed to get it as a shortcut desktop icon which is what I was really hoping for.
Ramani