re: st: Display oddities in Stata/SE 9.1 and other problems

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   re: st: Display oddities in Stata/SE 9.1 and other problems
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2005 02:01:06 -0500

.

I can't see this problem on my Stata/SE 9.1 running Tiger 10.4.2.

I did:

use http://www.stata-press.com/data/r9/pig
xtmixed weight week || id:

and could not see anything missing during results output. My fast scrolling was enabled. Do you get your problems problem with the commands I used?

I did notice a repeatable bug in the viewer code; buttons at the top get drawn over:

in a viewer type

ado dir

then find something using the binoculars--I found smileplot, :)

click that found command to get the command description

click back button

which reliably overdraws the buttons. Ugh. Messy!

Nothing gets overdrawn if a find is not performed.

-Dave
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/