st: RE: Organizing data file - Inverse of separate command

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Organizing data file - Inverse of separate command
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:36:15 +0100

In addition to Phil Ryan's excellent advice, do
check out [D] reshape. There are further worked
examples at
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data/reshape3.html

I may not be the only user who found -reshape-
daunting when I first used it. The first few
-reshape-s can seem tricky, but like so much
else the logic grows on you.

Naji