Re: st: Problem with seed and bootstrap

From   "feldman" <>
Subject   Re: st: Problem with seed and bootstrap
Date   Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:50:25 -0700

Thanks to all of those that have shared their comments about
the use of stable after sort. I will take a closer look to
my program in the light of William and Phil's comments to
see what kind of problem stable might be hiding. Actually,
it seems that when I include in the definition of my program
the option sortpreserve the replication in bootstrap is
achieved even without the stable option after sort. I guess
this might also be pointing to a hidden programming