st: determining between subject basic unit in repeated measures

From   Scott Adler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: determining between subject basic unit in repeated measures
Date   Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:30:57 -0400

I am trying to run a repeated measures ANOVA.

The data look like the following, in which group is the between- subject variable and block is the repeated measure variable and anticipation is the dependent variable.

group block anticipation
1 1 5.88
1 2 11.76
1 1 17.14
1 2 15.38
1 1 17.86
1 2 0
1 1 15.79
1 2 0
1 1 15.62
1 2 25
1 1 13.16
1 2 11.76
1 1 17.95
1 2 5.26
1 1 3.8
1 2 0
1 1 8.11
1 2 0
1 1 13.79
1 2 0
1 1 17.64
1 2 0
1 1 18.18
1 2 0
2 1 2.94
2 2 6.67
2 1 2.56
2 2 0
2 1 14.71
2 2 22.22
2 1 16.67
2 2 25
2 1 23.68
2 2 26.32
2 1 12.12
2 2 11.11
2 1 13.16
2 2 5.88
2 1 10.81
2 2 15.79
2 1 0
2 2 7.14
2 1 10.81
2 2 14.29
2 1 12.9
2 2 31.56
2 1 12.5
2 2 33.33
3 1 9.38
3 2 6.67
3 1 10.34
3 2 33.33
3 1 22.86
3 2 45
3 1 17.86
3 2 20
3 1 12
3 2 27.78
3 1 10.34
3 2 37.5
3 1 0
3 2 15
3 1 5
3 2 5.88
3 1 25
3 2 35.29
3 1 9.68
3 2 14.29
3 1 24.14
3 2 7.69
3 1 8.33
3 2 0

When I run "anova anticipation group block, repeated( block)", I get the following message "could not determine between-subject basic unit; use bseunit() option". I then run "anova anticipation group block, repeated( block) bseunit(group)" and I still get the same error message.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Scott

*