Re: st: RE: New command in SSC: -checkfor2-

From   "Tamazian, Artur" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: New command in SSC: -checkfor2-
Date   Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:47:58 +0200

 Thanks both Nick and Amadou. I just installed -checkfor2- and any suggestions
will be reported in order to improve the effectiveness.

Mensaje citado por [email protected]: