Re: st: Panel VAR

From   adiallo5@worldbank.org
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Panel VAR
Date   Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:28:37 -0400

Schuyler ,
There is a stata program called pvar.ado that is circulating around.
I have a colleague who used it for a research.
He is on vacation but he will be back on monday.
Recontact me privately and I should be able to connect you both.
Regards.
Amadou.

                      schuyler porche
                      <schuyler_porche@yahoo.co        To:       statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
                      m>                               cc:
                      Sent by:                         Subject:  st: Panel VAR
                      owner-statalist@hsphsun2.
                      harvard.edu

                      09/16/2005 03:18 PM
                      Please respond to
                      statalist

How would I estimate a VAR model for panel data using
STATA?
             Sincerely yours,
             Schuyler Porche

Visit Schuyler Porche on the web, www.spicypineapple.com, or email me at