Re: st: Panel VAR

Subject   Re: st: Panel VAR
Date   Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:28:37 -0400

Schuyler ,
There is a stata program called pvar.ado that is circulating around.
I have a colleague who used it for a research.
He is on vacation but he will be back on monday.
Recontact me privately and I should be able to connect you both.

                      schuyler porche
                      <        To:
                      m>                               cc:
                      Sent by:                         Subject:  st: Panel VAR
                      09/16/2005 03:18 PM
                      Please respond to

How would I estimate a VAR model for panel data using
             Sincerely yours,
             Schuyler Porche

Visit Schuyler Porche on the web,, or email me at