st: RE: Why does TRUNCREG cannot find the MLE estimate?

From   "Li, Shaling (lis1)" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Why does TRUNCREG cannot find the MLE estimate?
Date   Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:13:28 +0100

Hi, thanks for the suggestion for the different (tech) option. I tried them but it doesn't generate stable results, which I mean too big to be normal or couldn't concave to the point.

Instead of cutting some outliers of my data or using more advanced software, is there any other possible methods in STATA to solve it?

Thanks a lot.

Shaling