st: RE: Re: setting memory on network stata on Windows XP

From   "Ada Ma" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: setting memory on network stata on Windows XP
Date   Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:09:18 +0100

Hi Micheal,

How do I do the switch?

Do I go into the boot.ini file and edit it?  If this it the case what should
I write in the file?

A pointer to a webpage telling me how to do it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm still struggling with this problem.

Thanks!

Ada