RE: st: RE: Listing coefficient of one variable

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Listing coefficient of one variable
Date   Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:15:00 +0100

It seems to me that you have had lots
of good suggestions, and the onus is
on you to tweak them according to
the idiosyncrasies of your data, which
we can only guess at.

What will be troublesome is if any of those
100 possibilities doesn't meet the
assumptions of -treatreg-. Slapping

capture noisily

in front may help, e.g.

forvalues i=1/100 {
	di `i'
	capture noisily treatreg y a b if d==`i', treat(c= l m n ) twostep
}

FUKUGAWA Nobuya, Ph.D.
[email protected]