Re: st: setting memory on network stata on Windows XP

From   JP Azevedo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: setting memory on network stata on Windows XP
Date   Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:46:51 -0300

Hello Ada,

My understand is that the maximum amoung of memory that you will be
able to access on a Windows OS running on a 32bits plataform will be
2Gb (regardless of the amoung of ram that you have installed in your
hardware).

In order to overcome this problem you would have to move to a 64bits
architecture (this involves changing the hardware + os). There has
been lots of exchange on this subject on the list.

Cheers,

Joao Pedro