st: Test command

From   "A. Santos" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Test command
Date   Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:30:06 +0100

Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows a command in STATA that uses the t-stat test for testing
individual or joint coefficients in regressions, i.e., B1=.5 or B1=B2, etc.
I know that the F test that is used in the test command is the general case
for the hypothesis testing, but we normally see the t-stat and asscoiated
p-value in published papers (at least in my area), that we would like to
stick with the convention (eventhough is the same thing)...

Thanks for any help,