st: how to constrain non linear least squares

From   Juliette Chamois <>
Subject   st: how to constrain non linear least squares
Date   Fri, 9 Sep 2005 21:22:11 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Statalisters

I'm a very beginner with Stata, so my question may be
quite trivial.

I'm using non linear least squares to estimate my
model; but the results are not so pleasant, so I need
to constrain some of my coefficient (to have them

but I don't think that the option "constraint()" is
allowed with nl (?). Then, if it is, I can't make it
taken in account by stata (but I don't know where I
have to write it in my program, and I'm not sure to
have tested all the possibilities).

Thanks a lot for helping me

TÚlÚchargez cette version sur