st: RE: xtmixed: outreg problem

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: xtmixed: outreg problem
Date   Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:28:41 +0100

The only help I can offer has been repeated now many, many
times on this list.

0. This is really very little information to work on.

1. -outreg- is an old program not maintained by its
author, who has in effect disappeared from Stataland.
No one really wants to take it over and fix bugs or
even provide advice for problems such as yours.

2. -estout- is a new program in the same territory very well
maintained by its author, who is highly active and visible in
the Stata  community.

=> Sell all your shares in -outreg-. Buy shares in -estout-.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Anna-Cristina.DADDIO-DEVAUX@oecd.org