st: Number of Instruments in xtivreg

From   "ALICE DOBSON" <>
Subject   st: Number of Instruments in xtivreg
Date   Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:16:28 -0400

Dear statalisters,
I am using xtivreg and I have one endogenous variable for which I have an instrument. However, I am interested in examining the interaction effects of this endogenous variable with various other exogenous variables. Do I need to have additional instruments?

* For searches and help try: