Re: st: censored regressors

From   "maartenbuis" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: censored regressors
Date   Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:12:49 -0000

It is late in my part of the world: The probability of being censored
is ofcourse dependent on the unobserved value of the censored variable
itself...
so you are left with with my latter two remarks.
Maarten