st: Re: viewing the instrument matrix

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: viewing the instrument matrix
Date   Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:40:59 -0400

iii) there is only one dependent variable (xtabond2 is a single- equation estimator) and its name is in e(depvar).

ii) The names of the regressors will be stored as the column labels of matrix e(b). Use extended macro functions to turn those names into a varlist.

i) Likewise for the instruments; their names should be in the column labels of e(A1) or e(A2).

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html