RE: st: Sceenshop of Stata 9 menus

From   "Mitchell, Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Sceenshop of Stata 9 menus
Date   Fri, 2 Sep 2005 08:33:17 -0700

Greetings
  I would also like to suggest that SnagIt (see
http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp ) might be
something to investigate. It allows you to capture the screen, a window,
or arbitrary parts of the screen. You can fiddle with the captured image
and save the image in a wide variety of formats (including .eps). They
have a free 30 day fully functional trial version, they offer tech
support for all (including 30 day trial folks), and they are nice people
to boot. We have frequently used and enjoyed this program.

Best luck!

Michael Mitchell
Statistical Consulting Group
UCLA Academic Technology Services http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/