Re: st: chi-2 test on treatment and control groups

From   "Alexander Nervedi" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: chi-2 test on treatment and control groups
Date   Thu, 01 Sep 2005 23:34:51 +0000

Hi Ricardo,

No these are means (units kilograms).

You are right I probably dont want the chi-square. But I do want something
like a t-test for the difference of means. Is there any tabular way i can
get it ?

arnab