st: RE: RE: identifying letters in a string variable

From   TEWODAJ MOGUES <[email protected]>
To   Stata _ <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: identifying letters in a string variable
Date   Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:52:14 -0400

Nick,
Great, I didn't know of the command you wrote (egenmore) and just
downloaded it, and as you said, sieve just does the trick. I first
tried your first programme, but the second suggestion is much simpler
and serves the purpose just as well. Thanks!

--------